Wednesday, February 1, 2012

O H Reid Memorial Park




Just before the holidays a friend of mine held her son's birthday party at a dino-dig playground. I was intrigued to have a self-discovery visit. With our friends Nancy, Jacob, & Mary we made our way to O H Reid Park in Chatswood West. Two previous attempts had been rained out, and the anticipation had reached fever pitch. Shovel and pail in hand, we made our way to the excavation site and unearthed what looked and felt like real dino bones. The excitement lasted for all of five minutes before both children were onto something new. Ciest la vie ;-)


In addition to sand excavating, I've begun the tedious process of backdating my blog to include some earlier adventures in Georgia, Ohio, New York, Germany, and whatever else fits. Party to motivate me further to dig into our HD video archives and render them more useful with the software I purchased for Christmas. Hopefully by the end of 2012, I will have fifty 2010 and 2009 posts accounted for.

No comments:

Post a Comment